My DD is creepy!

Once we were fussing at her for something and she told us she didn't do it, it was the 'little kids'. She has since mentioned the 'little kids' a couple of times. Well, yesterday she told me she was talking to 'a grandma' in her room! Oh geeze. lol. So, you think she has a keen imagination is she 'gifted' ;0) I am personally going with keen imagination!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• you never know.....
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm going with imagination.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think she's gifted.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think kids in general have a better 'sense' than most adults with those things. My son had never met his grandfather, he passed away well before my DS was born...one day he opened a family album, pointed to a pic and said 'GRAMPY'...I was floored.
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't know. It might just be the age. My five year old runs with a new concept and will sometimes take it to a morbid place. Most recently, she figured out that skeletons are not just a Halloween decoration...that they are bones, and that if we took the bones out of our body, they would make a skeleton. So, her comment has been "when I'm dead and all my skin and muscles melt away, I will be a skeleton". Yes, dear, that paints a pretty picture. Egh.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2011