I have a teething 8month old and Ive tried everything for the pain. Any advice or tips?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 10:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• walmart, cvs, wallgreens. HOMOPATHIC TEETHING TABLETS. * takes away the fussiness, pain, helps calm them, 2/3 tablets on the gums, dissolve quickly. It worked wonders for my 2. of course I used a mesh teething bag to with frozen fruit in it. good luck.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 10:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I also used the mesh teething bags, frozen fruit or ice cubes inside...and the coated baby spoons in the freezer...worked for both of mine :) good luck mumma
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 10:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I agree with kkbird. Those tablets are amazing! Also you could try infants advil. It has ibprofin in it which will help with swelling. Frozen wash cloths, as kkbird said mesh teething bag with frozen fruit in it, and lots of love. Poor baby :( I hate when my girls were teething. I felt helpless.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Baltic Amber Teething necklace to wear, frozen BM in a mesh teether, frozen washcloth corner to chew on, Hylands teething tablets.

All of this. It works.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I buy those teething toys. And teething tablets.
    crystol1982

Answer by crystol1982 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I always used teething rings and put them in the freezer. something cold always helps like ice, popslices. I never did use those teething tablets and just used uragel for gums and maybe some baby tyolnel at night to help them sleep.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Have you tried a frozen bagel?
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2011