Im going to tell you how i feel and you tell me what you think.

For the past week i just feel different i have been getting really light cramps they are not un bearable just enough to be annoying, my boobs are sensitive to the touch by i get like a growing type pain in them through out the day i have been getting headaches everyday but only at night, I'm not exactly sure when i should be starting my period im horrible at keeping track of them but i am pretty postive i have not had one yet this month. also they cramps i was having was all day everyday untill yesterday and then i didnt have then all day but at night started to feel them again.. so please tell me what you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that was suppose to say they are not sensitive to the touch.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think you need to either take a test or start keeping track of your periods like a big girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think you could be a little nicer my periods arent reagualr and its hard to keep track of them so dont get so rude for no reason.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have 1 kid already and i had periods with him for like first 3 months. so missing a period would be new to me im asking for suggestion not rude comments. I am not some dumb teenager i am a mom who owns her own home and takes care of my family. please if your going to be rude just dont answer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• they could be early pregnancy symptoms or a number of other things. if you aren't sure when you should start you just need to test and wait.... and then possibly wait and test some more. GL!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 11:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Just test so you'll know for sure. If its not that then I would call my doctor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I tested a week ago when i started getting the cramps and they were diff it said neg but i still keep gettin the cramps & no period I called the dr and nurse said to wait it out untill after the 1st and if i dont start come in for a blood test..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Apr. 27, 2011