Is there a website that I can go to for coupons to be mailed?

My printer drinks ink, and printing coupons isn't economical for me because of my printer. :( We are planning on getting a new one next year. Anyway, I am needing the coupons mailed to my mailbox and not my inbox. IS there a legit site for that?

MamaCyjo

Asked by MamaCyjo at 11:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• Not sure. But I remember years ago I use to be part of a group on Yahoo for coupon exchange.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Not sure but you can call the companies to request coupons be mailed to you. They might even send you a coupon for a free item.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have a list of blogs and websites that cater to everything coupons.  You can check them out in my post:  Money Saving and Couponing

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• You can try going to the companies itself and they will send coupons, also redplum.com can be sent to your home, also newspapers, and a mag. called all you from walmart is good with coupons.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• http://www.mambosprouts.com/

And, you can print coupons at the library

Answer by rkoloms at 10:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2011