Anyone else in their first trimester and...

just cannot stay awake?? By the time 2:00pm hits I can barley keep my eyes open and by the time it's 5:00pm when I get home all I can do is just sit and zone out, no energy at all.

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 11:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was like that with all 3 of mine. I have iron deficient anemia and it gets worse with pregnancy. My dr prescribed me a prenatal with extra iron..that seemed to help a little.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• HEY! i posted on your wall the other day we are exactly the same week and day in our pregnancy!!! And Yes i CANNOT stay awake SO lets me nap when were both home Thankfully LOL and super nauseous :p

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Hey kylansmommy09! That's so nice he lets you nap, I want to right now lol. I threw up for the first time yesterday, not fun :/ Glad that you are doing good though!! :)
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I was like that with my first. I felt the same way with my second, but it was paired with insomnia. Talk about annoying.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• yea ive only threw up once too but i am def nauseous no fun :( Hope everything is going good with you too!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• oh yeah... tired all the time...and with 2 kids who dont nap at the same time it is hard to deal..
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011