Crayola Colored Bubbles

I got them for my 5 year old son for his Easter basket. I thought they would be something different for him. Do any of your children have them? If you haven't bought them already, my advice is, DON'T!! What a mess! They are too thinck to blow a good bubble and, yes, they're washable....Off skin. Some got an my pants and it left a stain.
If you've used them, what did you think?

TARARENEE

Asked by TARARENEE at 11:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I can say that they are an "it" product I would have bought for my kid but did not because I already knew someone that did and said the same thing you just did. Why (someone asked) would you buy the latest "it" product? Because I like to let my kids try fun and new things and Crayola is normally a name you can test. If you have the money and you want your kids to try them, why wouldn't you? I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My son got some for easter as well and it is a mess. He of course wanted to do it himself and caught a couple bubbles to the face and it looked like he was at a blueman group concert.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• LOL I had heard they were a messy pain
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My kids asked for them but I wouldn't get them, I've had bad experiences with "washable" stuff in the past and didn't want any part of these.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have heard several people tell me how messy they are. Thats to bad.
    momkaribg

Answer by momkaribg at 11:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My ds got the blue for his birthday, not from me. And they are awful!!! I have a blue stain on the playroom floor that I need to rug doctor. Defiantly an outdoor toy, and not worth the money, but since I didn't spend the money....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I heard from a friend how bad they were, and they even had an article on Yahoo about them. I read the package at the store, and it said it will take several washes to get the stains out and to wash right away. Yikes!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I heard on here not to buy them so I didn't and I wont!
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Thanks for the warning!!!!!! I wanted to get them for my kids but Ill pass lol
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We very rarely buy anything like that because it turns into a major mess
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011