How do you sleep best in your husbands arms all night or on your side of the bed?

Asked by millertribe08 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• i definitely prefer my own side of the bed. Cuddling is nice until i need to sleep or get up.

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 11:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sometimes I fall asleep in his arms, other times, it's how we lever I'm comfortable... But most of the time I wake up on my side.

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• arguingHere lately the farthest I can get to the other side of the bed.......and that is sad.........when we first got together, one of my favorite things was the spooning thing....................

Answer by Dahis at 11:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My side of the bed. I get really warm when I sleep, so extra body heat is not comfy.

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We have always slept like pretzels intertwined in each others arms, legs, etc...

Answer by older at 11:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Comfortably in my king sized bed, with my egyptian cotton sheets with no stinky, snoring man hogging the covers. : )

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My side of the bed. We both run real warm. I hate being sweaty and neither of us can sleep if we're too warm. So we cuddle just until right before we go to sleep:)

Answer by lauriep219 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Wrapped up in his big ole biceps is where all my sheep get counted. I love having a standing reservation in his arms - I love more, that he comes looking for me if I budge an inch from them.

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 11:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm not a big cuddler. I'll cuddle until its time to sleep and then I sleep on my side.

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I love sleeping in his arms but his body gives off too much heat and we both end up all sweaty I cuddle with him until he falls asleep then scoot over to my own side

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2011