Big star jeans?

I found a pair of Big Star jeans at a resale shop for $1!!! I know, right! Anyways, I want to resale them on craigslist, so how much should I ask for them?
I also found a pair of Miss Me($1) with the cowprint on the pockets! so how much for them as well?

TXColter

Asked by TXColter at 11:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• wow you got an amazing deal. I have never heard of them before so i looked them up, $100 for a pair of jeans wow! i would Never ever spend that much on jeans. I would post them for $50. http://www.thedenimshop.com/bigstar.html

man maybe I am just a cheapo, but the miss me jeans are expensive too http://www.missme.com/womens-jeans-all.html

check out those sites, see the price range, maybe see if you can find the jeans you have and price accordingly. If the tag is off you will prob have to sell for less because they are "used"

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ok thanks! I'm gonna list for $40 and go from there! oh yeah, Idk where you live, but here in Houston, these jeans are big, from that mall store called the buckle? anyways, jeans that are like $100+ are the IT thing right now, and I love them :) I got a pair of Rock and Republic for $60 at Plato's Closet :) they retail for like << Skylar in Abundance Blue
    $180.00 >>!!!!
    TXColter

Comment by TXColter (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I need to go to that resale shop
    SCOOKIH

Answer by SCOOKIH at 9:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• They sell big star jeans at buckle's. My husband has a couple pair of the big star jeans. LOVE THEM!
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 12:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• my hubs has some of the bke jeans, he wears with his cowboy boots.... sooo hotttttt!
    TXColter

Comment by TXColter (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• and I got the BKE jeans for $1 at that same resale shop :) I try to hit up that resale shop at least once a week now :)
    TXColter

Comment by TXColter (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would price just smig lower than everyone else you will make a profit even if you sold them for $2 LOLLOL but that isn't the point :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 2:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• PS I am jellyous I love second hand shops I just picked me up a brand new nike rain coat for like $1 it is purple and I am in LOOOOVEE!!!
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 2:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2011