Work from home question

hello,

everyone i was just wondering have any mom did work from home job as a servey taker and u get paid ? i saw a website at home moms .com and it look intresting ?

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• Don't do it. It's not worth it. If you want to work from home find something legitament like transcriptioning.

http://womenforhire.com/work_from_home/

FYI If you see an offer for survey taker, get rich quick or work from home stuffing envelopes and there is a fee for it, it's crap. Most work from home jobs require training that you don't have to pay for through the site, you actually have to go through a school. If they say training is required and list schools to train from than it's legit. If they say they offer training and you have to pay a fee, it's shit. Cause they'll train you and then not hire you. Best of luck!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• http://womenforhire.com/work_from_home/get_started_working_from_home/avoiding_work_from_home_scams/
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Doing surveys online is fine...do not pay to be a survey taker. But you do not make money doing this. Some companies give gift cards once you reach a certain amount of money/credit, others pay cash but you have to reach a limit.
    Some people who do this and say they earn money, will get others to sign up under them and if those people work alot than they can profit from them
    Survey taking is time consuming, boring and not a way to make enough money in a month to even say its a parttime job.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• She's right... it's a lot of effort, not to mention potentially picking up a virus on your computer, with little pay. There are other great options out there though. I blog about work at home opportunities and ideas. You are more than welcome to view them at my blog: Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I tried those and NEVER made any money. Be careful...there are a lot of scams!!!
    I would love to tell you about my home business. Send me a message and I will share the info with you!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I tried doing surveys, but I felt like it was a waste of time. I now work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Imogine is correct! I don't know much about people getting paid for surveys other than it's a lot of time spent and it's frustrating just to get something like 50 bucks a month.. Sure, it's something, but not enough to survive off of! I can offer you a chance to work by my side starting as soon as today! But, the longer you wait the harder it is going to get! I work with a 1/2 Billion dollar company that is going to expand that times 10 and is going to go world wide in the next 3 years! The time is now, especially with everything plummeting around us! If anyone is interested let me know and I will send you the link on what YOU get as a member and what you earn as an associate! Don't forget time IS running out if you want to be that 6 figure earning person!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• OH! And that 50 for surveys that I said.. that's only IF you actually "QUALIFY" for every survey that they give you. And unless you have a lot of money to spend on stuff all the time, it's not going to do you much good! UNLESS You figure out how to lie!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2011