I upgraded to internet explorer 9, and now my meebo isn't there....How can i get it back?

lisablacker

Asked by lisablacker at 12:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Technology

• Delete the upgrade. I've read lots of problems with IE9.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• uninstall the upgrade then get Google Chrome for your internet browser. IE has gaping holes in the security for Java based virus's and version 9 is CRAP for IE
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• IE9 sucks!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I did not upgrade on my desktop, but I am used to it. There are certain sites that just don't work with it still, so I took IE9 off of my laptop.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• IE 9 is very difficult to get off your system here is a link to help you do that http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-uninstall-internet-explorer-9-platform-preview/    . Do not install IE 9 at all, there is talk of IE 10 being released I would not install that either until they workl the bugs out

sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 12:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• PS you might want to change you're automatic updates to manual updates and you get to choose the ones you want to install because IE 9 keeps trying to reinstall itself
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2011