3rd Anniversary will be here soon~

My husband and I got married almost 3 years ago. He's in the Army and is always overseas some place. He's been gone (only home for visits) for 4 years. For our 1st year wedding anniversary we were lucky to have him home to celebrate. But he did not come home for our 2nd.
So i'm trying to go all out and really surprise him. I have a sexy photo shoot planned that he doesn't know about and i'm going to surprise him with those pics when he comes home for a visit this time. I'm also going to rent a room at the B&B we had our honeymoon at.
The B&B only has 2 rooms (renovated farm house) and of course, for our honeymoon we stayed in the more expensive room. Should we get the cheaper room this time? It's just as nice but like 20 bucks cheaper a night. I'm not sure if I should shoot for a full nostalgic (in a good way) effect or if that matters.
And i'm probably over thinking it all. lol
I just want it to be super special.

2nd cheaper room? 1st more expensive room?

Also, if anyone has any other great surprise ideas for anniversaries i'd love to hear them! :D

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• i think you should make that decision because it matters it to you two...If you liked the expensive room then get it or go with the cheaper room....you are gonna remember this later on in life so pick which one means more to you...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• That's so cute,, love the idea of a photo shoot. I would pick the room you think he'd like most  no matter the cost. Go all out woman!!! Enjoy it!! wink

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 12:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011