ABC's SAHM's ;P and others

I found this great ABC print off page where you can trace the letters. I was just wondering how long I should have her do one letter? I am trying to get her to do one letter in the AM and one letter in the PM so right now its A and B ;p
haha thank you in advance :P

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would say just as long as she wants to...I would return to that letter until she gets it though...
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 12:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• she hates learning, so its very hard haha..
    spitfire06

Comment by spitfire06 (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• when i had my preschoolers i would introuduce the letter we would talk about it for a week coloring it tracing it gluing cutting whatever i could find that was ineresting to them i do it with my kids i am a shm now and have a 2 and 4 year old and i set aside time each day for learning and activities and things they may do in preschoolers make it fun and if you dont mind get a lil messy hand prints anything you could think of
    momma051209

Answer by momma051209 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2011