Stay at home jobs

i am wondering what kind of stay at home jobs an i do online

that pays good ?

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• I do not have a at home job, but most common for legit work from home is doing call center work. Requires high speed internet, quiet work environment and some others but they are real and may not pay the best but someone could make a decent pt/ft income depending on the company they work for. http://workathomemoms.about.com/od/companieshiringwahms/tp/callcenterjoblist.htm
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• When I was looking for a job I could do from home it was really hard to know what was real.
    I found a home based business which I love!!!
    I make 50% on everything!! If you would like to know more, send me a message!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through it when you have time:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I saw a Mary Kay consultant already poster but to share info my director is having a confrence call tonight for anyone who has any intrest or just want to know what its all about to call in and just listen. there is no strings attached you just get the oppurtunity to listen and hang up if you wish. Message me if you would like the number its 20 min. long at 8 central time tonight.
    TTURNBAUGH

Answer by TTURNBAUGH at 5:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Let me know when you're interested to work with a business that has been running for nearly 40 years, has a great compensation plan and can give you plenty of money to save AND use at the same time! Get out of debt by making new friends daily! No parties, no inventory and it's there is a risk free trial! If we can get you started tonight, you can earn your position as Director by FRIDAY and be all set with the new plan that is coming around after the 1st! Get in touch with me and let's get started learning how you can make an extra 1,000 a month to 6 figures with a 1/2 BILLION dollar company that is going to expand that 10x in the next 3 YEARS!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash! there is a start up cost. but if you email me... or call me, i can tell you how to get a large percent of the fee reduced!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    814-521-1417

NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 8:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I work with a company that manufactures and sells eco-friendly home and personal care items. I do all of my business online and by phone. I love what I do - its simple and the money is great.
    Please contact me for information - I look forward to hearing from you.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• check out earningsinabasket.com there you will find a full list of work at home jobs they are all legit and dont cost anything to start.. some are entry level and train you and some require training
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:25 PM on May. 1, 2011