IM ON PELVIC REST- AND GOING CRAZY! PLEASE HELP W ADVICE

First let me start off saying- i'm 30 and my husbands 21-i dont know why but im not one of those girls who complains about having sex too much- i'm stressing out why he all of a sudden doesn't need it everyday like we use to-then 5weeks into my pregnancy- bleeding! Er trip reveals i have to be put on pelvic rest- after 3 weeks of everything going fine-i get the go ahead to be able to have sex again-then two days after my wedding more bleeding- more pelvic rest-dont get me wrong- i want this baby- i know its whats best-but my husbands so inexperienced- he doesn't go downtown, barely ever touches me- so without those precious 3mins of intercourse-if i manage to get off- or i get nothing!! I love him soo much- dont get me wrong- he's very supportive and a wonderful man for me and my daughters-but what am i to do? Masterbating doesnt do it for me-

KITTYLITTLES

Asked by KITTYLITTLES at 4:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol maybe get him to jack off more. Make him a little less sensitive and last longer. As far as keeping you from bleeding or going onto pelvic rest, I don't think anything about his sex will help/not help. Sex is doing it. Period. You'll just have to wait til you have the baby I guess.... Sorryyy
    Anonymous

• i like that he gets off- id be mortified if i ccouldnt share that with him-
    the problem is i want to orgasm too!
    and he doesnt seem to think i need it or just doesnt feel like it once he's aall good- i dont know
    was hoping for some secret on how i can get him to exchange the favor without making him feel he has too
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 4:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Sorry if this is crass but, get a vibrator! Nothing gross just a little vibrating thing that you can use to stimulate your clitoris while you're having intercourse. THat should help speed things up for you too!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• im on pelvic rest- that means no sex cause it makes me bleed and i could lose the baby
    and he doesnt want me to use toys- i suggested it- and he vetoed it real quick-
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 5:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• or talk to him, suggest something new, i know this sounds bad but basically if he is quick and you wannt to get off too....you kind of have to manipulate him into doing it for you or you have to open up and drill it into his head until he gets it...just be gentle and try not to hurt his ego too bad. and sorry about the pelvic rest, maybe you will just have to wait until after you have the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• funny thing- i told him i wanted to talk to him later- and it drove him crazy- all day-
    but after all the events of the day a were done- and we had a quiet time we sat down and talked- ad of my god it was sooo embarrising- he actually suggested me not giving him oral as much-
    can u believe that? a guy actually saying that? i'm like well i feel like that all i can give you- and then we realized thats a bit of the problem too- also i have no idea what im asking for- and he has no idea what to do to stimulate me moore- so we deceided to get a book and try stuff-
    in all- i think the talk helped us- him reassurring me in areas- me reconfirming my love and devotion- and this morning we played a little before work- ;)
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 10:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Make sure that orgasm is OK. Sometimes when doctors say pelvic rest they mean no intercourse and no orgasm.
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 9:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2009