How do i get my 16 month old to eat better

I put grapes in front of her but she wont eat it and its like that with all fruits and vegge's is it just a phase?

ellenc170

Asked by ellenc170 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• Just keep offering healthy foods and eventually, she will eat. Most kids don't really needs as much food as we think they do.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• yes its a phase...im going through the same thing with my 15month old. The only veggie she eats is canned green beans (she will eat a whole can in one sitting if i let her) she does eat grapes and bananas but no other fruit. I try chicken she wont eat. So we do a lot of breakfast for all 3 meals usually eggs in morning....french toast sticks for lunch and oatmeal for dinner. She will eat pasta too. The funny thing is she very picky when I feed her but eats anything and everything when my husband feeds her. She was eating chicken and steak for him lol
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 1:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011