For Those Who Do A Lot Of Photo Editing...

What do you suggst as the best program to use?

lovemylittle1

Asked by lovemylittle1 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I use Photoshop 6 and I think that's the best. I suppose it depends on your experience with editing.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I suggest Arcsoft PhotoImpression.

i honestly want the program again idk where it went... i love it and its the easiest one and the best most natural looking one.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• you can use picnik. it is online and some of the stuff is free, the rest is like $25 a year or something.
    momofasweetie

Answer by momofasweetie at 7:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Because funds are tight, I use Paint.Net and the various editing abilities are wonderful for a freebie program. I have created some really cool things since I started using it a year ago! That would be my recommendation if you don't want to put out big bucks for a program.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• PICASA... ITS THE BEST!!!! GOOGLE IT. DOWNLOAD IT. UPLOAD ALL PICTURES FROM YOUR COMPUTER. ITS FREE
    BabayBella

Answer by BabayBella at 10:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It depends on the level of editing you want. For a casual user, adobe photoshop is rather expensive. You can download paint.net or gimp for free. I have seen a lot of women on cafemom recommend those two, but I haven't figured them out yet, I haven't had the time.

http://www.getpaint.net/
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I personally use GIMP. It is free and there are now way more tutorials on line than there were when I first started using it. I am actually starting to use it for digital scrapbooking as well.
    lauraslefthook

Answer by lauraslefthook at 8:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008