Huh? I dont remember that...

what is the strangest/ funniest/most emabarassing youve done and didint remember the next day because you were drunk, or sleeping too deeply? I once told my husband that his dinner was under the toilet after taking a painkiller and going to bed...

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 1:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've been told that I will cry, tears and all, and then laugh hysterically in my sleep. A friend of mine said I sounded like one of those creepy ghost children in horror movies, and that they've had nightmares about it.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• it was new years eve and we decided to celebrate it with a neighbor, my husband's uncle came too and he gave me a glass of straight jagermiester, of course i thought i could handle my liquor but that just sent me into drunken phase without the buzz.. I couldnt hear nothing but as i was sitting at the table i raised my hand and yelled "Happy new year!" i have no clue i did that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I told my mother in law that her son was coming to hit her with a shovel,i was asleep and dreaming when she called and that i would sound my trumpet at the right time and not before.I woke up with the phone in my hand top her yelling at me if i was alright.TOld her i was fine and how was she doing?
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My roommates in college and later my husband all talked about how I'd be asleep and then sit up abruptly and have these weird conversations with them about ridiculous things then my just as abruptly lying back down. I never remembered anything about them!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I do it all the time.. I talk in my sleep and am the most honest person.. it sucks!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2011