Activia...

I think I probably would benefit from using Activia, but I can't stand yogurt.......I do like pudding though. Is the texture closer to yogurt or pudding????? And those who use it, do you like it and does it work for you??

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 1:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Health

• If you don't like yogurt, just get a good probiotic supplement. It's the probiotics in activia (and all real yogurt) that provide the intestinal benefits. Look for a supplement that has several different active probiotics. GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ANY yogurt, not just Activia, will provide you with good bacteria (beneficial flora) needed in your body so find one you like (Greek yogurt is very thick, others not so much). To really get the health benefits, get one without a lot of added sugar or colorings and preservatives.
    Anonymous

• I love yogurt, so I tried the Activia Light. The taste/texture IS different than the Dannon Light n Fit that I was used to eating. Not a fan of Greek yogurt (and I'm sure I'm the only one, LOL) because it tastes bitter/dry to me, even when it's flavored or I add a swirl of honey. I force myself to eat the Activia with breakfast sometimes just because it's only 70 calories and I *can* tell a difference since I started eating it. I can wolf it down in like, 5 or 6 spoonfuls.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Activia is definitely yogurt, not pudding like. Like Anon said above, yogurt of any type will give you benefits (Activia may have more fiber...).

Perhaps try drinking a glass of apple juice in the morning.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 2:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Its yogurt. If you don't like it, you wont like Activia.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2011