DWTS...

I thought, even after the shakey-shakey dance Kendra should have gone.......Chris improved every week without attitude...........at least we still have Hines and Romeo............ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 1:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• I always have a huge grin on my face when Hines dances and I don't know why! He looks like he is having so much fun. Or maybe it is that killer smile he has himself... I also like Ralph and Romeo. Kendra needs to go. No need for bad attitudes amongst all the happiness.

nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• mmmm i love me some hines :D but i love polamalu even more haha
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 1:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i think the show needs to go but thats my opinion.the reality shows thats been on for many years like american idol and survivor should retire.what else can they accomplish.and dancing with the stars is all about men and women in sexy outfits and showing off what they have or havent got.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I haven't watched in a while. Who is still on?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Hanson was awesome! :) I love Kendra but I don't watch the show to know if she is doing well. I just wanted to watch Hanson. Lol
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011