Pregnancy symptoms come and go?

Hello! Anyone out there ever experienced pregnancy symptoms that would come and go? I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant and only been pregnant once before which resulted in a miscarriage at 8 weeks. My symptoms seem to be fading some. Any advice?

bleedblue1983

Asked by bleedblue1983 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had that happen. ASk your doctor and see if you need to get an early blood test to determine if your hormones are still increasing at a good rate or not. I was fine, hormones fluctuate so much that the symptoms would be there and then not, there for a few days and then gone for a few.

Your body is going through a lot.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I would be sick for days and then all of a sudden it would go away. But then come back (yipppee). It scared me at first because I have always been sick with my babies and as much as I hate it, it makes me feel like my pregnancy is ok.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• In the beginning I really didn't have much pregnancy symptoms. I had sore breasts once in a while and that's about it. The nausea didn't hit me until the 2nd trimester. It all depends but I am now 30 weeks 1day :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011