• In the Spotlight:

Link below: Mocking God or witnessing to the masses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWKyVLmI0fA&NR=1

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• To create a clicky link in your post, use the full editor. Type the text you wish to be seen, highlight it, click on the link symbol, past link. :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Why would that be considered a mockery? I watched the whole stupid thing, expecting to see something interesting and debatable, but it was just an energetic gospel choir. Did I miss something... what's the big deal?
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 2:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Umm, it was neither a mockery or a witnessing to the masses...it was a light hearted and entertaining performance. What's wrong with a religion based musical act just being entertaining and fun? They aren't my cup of tea, but I saw nothing wrong with it at all.

Oh wait, I get it... they were on "That Lesbians" show... *eye roll* Oh please!
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 2:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i love KF..love that song, 'Stomp'.."i can't explain it, i can't obtain it, Jesus your love is so, its so amazing!''
    i don't see any kind of mockery of God..perhaps vain worship/words..but i don't know other people's hearts, and i certainly can't judge someone for feeling like getting up to boogie when the Spirit moves them. my motivation would be from the Holy Spirit, others may just come from a catchy tune/rhythm.
    perhaps it could be a 'witnessing tool'..if someone is open to receive the message. but we don't know that, either.

now, imma go look for my 'God's Property' CD...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i agree with callmeangie
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I didn't think it was either...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• WTF? Is it really b/c of it being on Ellen (that gay woman)'s show?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Looks like my response didnt post... Yes on youtube it states that this is mockery. I was thinking that it was witnessing.. Wanted to know others opinion
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• *scratching head. no mockery there that I could see
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011