Do you believe in Karma??

if so...What was the worst situation karma hit you the most? or what situation did you realize that yeah karma is a b^tch.

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do!!

It wasn't me but a friend that I saw it happen with. Her husband and her BFF were having an affair for many years even before she married her hubby. Well the BFF told her and she was crushed. She dealt with a lot over that and I don't think she will ever be the same. But then the ex-BFF ended up with cancer so bad they cannot help her, it's all through her body and she is basically waiting to die right now. And the hubby, who is now ex-hubby, had a thyroid storm and died but was brought back and has a disease that is going to kill him sooner or later. Probably sooner because she isn't around to take care of him as much as she did before she found out he was a cheating lying bastard.

I have had my moments that came back to haunt me as well, but none as extravagant as that one!

So yes, I do believe in karma!
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh Yes! I believe in Karma!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Ohh absolutely do i believe in it!! what goes around comes around =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Me too! No good deed goes un-noticed or bad for that matter.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes she is a bigger bitch than any of us and she passes over no one! You get back what you put out there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I believe in Karma fo' sho. The most recent I can think of is: I called off on halloween pretending to be sick so I could go trick or treating. Well, a few days later(actually, election night) I was feeling like crap(sore throat, hot AND cold at the same time,ect). I called the doctor and I was told that I had to either wait till that friday or go to urgent care. I chose to wait till friday(i wasnt dieing and the ER is a lot more expensive than the dr.). Of course I had to go to work that day and that thurday. My sinus' also decided to make me more miserble. Oh that wasnt enough for Karma. I also ended up getting my period the day I went to the dr. The Dr told me I had some viral thing and it would go away on it own. Lesson learned, no more calling off unless I am actually sick!
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 12:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2008