Poll on Obama producing birth certificate....

Yes, I didn't believe it before, but I'm now convinced he's American-born 3.98%

No, I already thought he was American-born so this doesn't change my mind 32.14%

Not really, I wasn't really sure what to believe before and still don't 21.25%

Nothing the president can do will make me believe he's eligible to be president 42.63%

(Fox news poll, FYI)

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• This is the first president to ever be created by the news media. I believe there must be something behind the whole birth place thing, or it would have gone away long before now. I don't think he was or ever will be qualified to hold the office. He is just a typical democrat in the Bil Clinton fashion - a smooth talker. I expect action from the people I vote for!
    mrslabel

Answer by mrslabel at 4:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yeah, so that just proves what kind of idiots we have living in this country...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• This is the Poll I am more concerned with:

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Fox news. Fox news. Fox news.

This whole birth certificate fiasco was a terrible waste of American time.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We need another poll!

Who hides their records if there is nothing ti hide? Birth, collage, SS number not from The state he got his first job.

And who paid millions for this?

gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• So many other reasons for me to dislike Obama as president irregardless of this BC thing.I bet alot of people will still wonder though why he spent millions hiding it?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• The only idiots I see are the lib moms here on Cafemom. I wonder how many logged in and out to comment more then once to make it look like there is more then 25% who agree with this jackass?
    Anonymous

• What was the question?
    Anonymous

• I was always taught to ask questions and be a idiot assume anything!

Maybe Obama made a ASS Of U and ME?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Even if he wasn't born in the country, his mother was, so by definition he is still a natural citizen

Not necessarily. You have to look at the rules for 1964. If one parent is not a citizen, but the other was, then the US citizen must have lived in the US at least 10 years before the birth. PBO's mom was living in Africa. Going back to US soil may not be enough. Then, he went to school in Indonesia. Indonesia doesn't have dual citizenship and only citizens can go to its schools which means his mom had to relinquish US citizenship. The best he can be is a naturalized citizen. Naturalized citizens can't be president. There is just so much to question. Check the requirements. Go down to 1952-1986.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011