Has anyone ever gone through ANY of this? (Sorry, some of this is gross!) adult content

My last "normal" period was Jan 25- 28. In Feb, I spotted, VERY lightly, a week before I was supposed to get my period (which never came) and it was a dark brown color. In March, I spotted lightly again, from the 25-31. April 7th, the spotting got a increased but it still was not my normal amount. I did notice a few strands in some of it that almost looked like tiny clots. That stopped around the 15th of April. I have taken 4 EPTs during this time period and they've all come up negative. I have had no morning sickness at all. The only thing that i have noticed is headaches and a small weight gain. HELP! Has anyone gone through any of this or anything like this? I just recently moved to NC and I don't have a doctor to go to. I'm really not sure what to do.

bratalina1224

Asked by bratalina1224 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would make an appt with the OBGYN and have them take a blood test for pregnancy. It may just not be showing enough hormones in your urine. Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Find a doctor and go!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• it sounds like you are not getting a period due to stress. And the spotting is your period trying to start and not actually starting. The brown pee is your uterine wall dying and trying to expel itself. I know this sounds crazy but you have to stop stressing about it and then it will come. Don't expect it to be normal when it does come b/c of the lack of one. This happens to me every time my DH deploys b/c i stress. And unfortunately it will come when you least expect it to and not want it too. I hope this helps. try and relax.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Have your thyroid checked.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 2:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Where in NC if you dont mind me asking? Im in NC and maybe I can help with the dr thing
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Before I found out I was pregnant, I had 2 negative pt a month apart. I was getting so frusterated because I thought something was wrong with me. I didn't have insurance either, so I found a pregnancy resource center where everything was free, and they gave me an ultra-sound. Sure enough, I was about 10 weeks pregnant at the time.
    If I were you, I'd look up pregnancy resource centers in your area. At least you'll know for sure. And if you are, they can help you figure out what to do next. Good luck :)
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2011