Is Donald Trump frickin serious?

I can't even take him serious in the everyday, let alone a potential candidate for President. OMG tell me he's joking, I mean I know he IS a joke, but really?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Trumps a total wack-a-do!!!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• its equivalent to a community organizer becoming the POTUS. *winkwink*
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• How many times has he filed for bankruptcy? That, to me , does not signify a "good buisnessman". He's a joke.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• The whole thing scares me.--

as if the other half of the country isn't scared currently.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• True story.

Back when schwarzenegger was running for governor, I was working at a local psych hospital. My clients, for the most part, had not voted in decades. But, the idea of the "Terminator" becoming elected was a pretty exciting spark for them. They came out, in droves, to watch an idol come into power.

Trump is serious. There is a large voter population that will become star-struck and crawl to the polls to get him elected. He probably knows this.

The whole thing scares me.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm not going to deny that he is a good businessman who knows how to get himself out of debt and become extremely successful. But I wish he'd stop dancing around the issue and say yes or no already. As for voting for him, I haven't heard him say anything worthy of my vote. I wish he'd stop talking about Obama's birth certificate. It's getting old!
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Don't care if he is or not. He's making Obama have to at least pretend to do some work for a change, so as long as he's around to make a nuisance of himself, fine by me. Doubt he'll ever make it past the primaries, so why worry about it? Your real concern should be Ron Paul splitting the vote Ross Perot style and sticking us with another 4 years of the idiot we have by default.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Joking about what?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• its equivalent to a community organizer becoming the POTUS. *winkwink* Answer by dullscissors

LOL!  Indeed it is.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• He is actually a very good businessman. He is smart, intelligent.....I personally have nothing against the guy.

justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011