I'm having a 'slumber' party for my 2 year old girlie girl...lol

Yeah..thats young for a slumber party,lol.
My nieces wanted to spend the night with us so I decided to make it into a slumber party this Saturday for my little girl. She loves her cousins and my best friends daughter is coming to spend the night too.
The girls ages are 6,6,4 and my daughter who is 2.
I'm going to set up the family room for them to sleep and I will be sleeping downstairs with them. I was thinking of renting the Tinkerbell movie or something...
anyone have any good ,fun ideas that I can have the girls do?
Thanks :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• they'd probably love the fix up the hair and maybe makeup and definately toe polish. i know my two year old would love that (if she had hair)
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 2:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Bake cookies and decorate them for dessert. Make dinner all finger food. Finger food is FUN when you are little. The new Tinkerbell movie is awesome by the way.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ooo great ideas! Thankyou! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Dance party, fashion show, make-overs. Sounds like lots of fun!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• decorate pillow cases with fabric markers
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Oh and make it an indoor picnic! Lay out a blanket and set all the plates around.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• You are a brave, brave woman. If I don't hear from you by noon tomorrow, I'm calling 911.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 2:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• O Honey! You are either the bravest woman I've met today or you've fallen and hit your head. LOL My nieces love to play "Decorator"
    I go to the furniture store (or appliance store or wherever) and get GIANT boxes - we build houses and then *I* am the store where they buy all their decorating items (with monopoly money). They "paint" their walls with sidewalk chalk, and draw pictures on their pretend walls (inside the big box apartments we build). I sell them pillows and throws , etc. We go ALL out - and then they all invited each over to each other's apartment and just play "Grown Ups". We have a blast -- course the house is a wreck after -- but with 2 6 yr olds, a 4 and a 2 yr old - it has little chance anyhow.
    Have Fun!! Take lots of photos. Sometimes we build "beauty shops" and sometimes my dressing room is "The Salon" and we play "Glamor Girl" (aka dress up)
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 2:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011