does anyone notice that today

people are extra extra crabby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Could it be the Holiday stress?
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yep. i think we're all menstrating. lol
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh yes. But there's a lot of love in the journals...all the Odes to Moms We Don't Know :D If you want positive stuff, check out the popular journals ^.^
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i'm not crabby! but yes, on here ppl are crabby-on any given day!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 5:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Not really more than usual.

Sometimes I think the ones being called crabby are the ones that just say what everyone else is thinking but are to afraid to say because they want everyone to like them. Just because someone is crabby toward someone's question doesn't mean they hate you or anything but that they have an in your face response and sometimes people need that to really think about what it is they are asking. Sometimes they themselves are thinking it and when the person says it they don't feel as bad for thinking it. Not everyone wants a sugar coated response to a serious question.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• And yes, it is my time lol. But that's my real answer even if it wasn't my time so...
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i know i am crabby today. i feel like hell i think im getting sick =(
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I haven't noticed more crabbiness. <> :) :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have not noticed...what I did notice was all of the MIL ? in Relationships...was wondering if it was the holidays or what the heck is going on...Lord I hope my DIL dont talk about me that way when my time comes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'm extra crabby today because been trying to concieve for about 6 months now and really though i was preggo.But af had other ideas.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 6:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008