Who wants to give me a job?

I have 11 years of working experience from the same job and have put in 12 applications in the last few weeks from Wal-mart to Petsmart to CVS. All entry level asking for not much more than min wage... a pay cut form my previous job. I guess the problem is I need part time? I dunno. Anyone want to hire me?
I am getting frustrated trying to figure this all out.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 2:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have the same problem. I applied everywhere, some places multiple times. I need part-time as well but am willing to work evenings, nights, weekends etc. The only place I heard back from was the local public library. I took a test , along with 100 other people, and they selected the highest score which wasn't me.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Have you considered an at home business? I have an amazing business that I truly LOVE!!!
    If you would like details, please send me a message.
    Hope to hear from you!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Is it your area? I know in St. Louis, they have soooo many jobs available right now!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• lol. The national average is 8.8 % unemployed... my state is 10%. I think it could be my area.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'll give you a bump and wish you the best of luck!!!
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 5:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• contact me tonight...i will give u the scoop on what I do!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I can't hire you, but I can offer you a position where I can help you build your business to earn top level income for part time work! No, it's not a scam, if it was my husband would have killed me by now! Lol, let me know if you're interested. i will warn you that it is only for the strong minded and strong hearted people. But you make new friends everyday and that is pretty much your job!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash! there is a start up cost. but if you email me... or call me, i can tell you how to get a large percent of the fee reduced!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    814-521-1417

NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 8:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Be grateful you are not in my area - unemployment rate is over 12%
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011