When you see that there is a bully shooting off their mouth with no real insight or giving help what so ever what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Ignore them. If they are doing something wrong, report them. To me there is a big difference in asking questions and just accepting all the responses--when you agree or not. Then there are people who get angry and attack when they don't like an answer. If you post, be aware you might get a view you don't like.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I roll my eyes, and ignore them. They just want attention. They are best left alone, unless they are doing something wrong..Then I will do something.
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 4:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• How do you really know that what they are saying may not have some insight? Sometimes the truth does hurt and we don't want to hear it so we feel that person has nothing to really say. I say keep saying over and over again what they said to you and see if it rings a bell.
    No one wants to hear that they are wrong. And sometimes it takes a stranger or even a friend to talk negative, for you to see that they are right.
    Anonymous

• That's why I post anonymously! So many people need help, but don't want to hear the truth, they just want you to tell them what THEY want to hear. I get tired of it in my real life, so I post here without repercussion. Women are generally pretty catty, and I am just trying to help. Sometimes the truth hurts!
    Anonymous

• i put my two-cents in... i cant help it... i thrive on knowledge and cant help but say something to them when they are running off with no proof.i know i should ignore it and im honestly working on not saying anything but its so hard for me
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I also post anonymous for the same reason Anonymous#2. I'm so tired of saying what I feel and then because it's not in the majority I get sent messages. I'm the one whos wrong blah blah

Well if i'm so wrong then why are you people needing help? Stop sending messages or going off on people in Journalsfor something they might of been through and are giving you a heads up so you won't go through the same thing. I always take any kind of advice without getting bent out, you just never know it may come in handy. Especially if i'm asking for help and advice. otherwise keep your personal life to yourself an dkeep screwing it up.
    Anonymous

• I've always heard to ignore bad behavior so I do. Bullys just want attention. Don't give it to them. Walk away. You see it for what it is. That's enough.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I think perhaps alot is left for interpretation and sometimes its just a simple misunderstanding that takes a life of it's own. Although some of the bullies here are repeated offenders & I find to be bullies in disguise. This is a wonderful venue with a wealth of information & it is too bad some would intrude in such a very disrespectful way. This is perhaps why I choose to remain annonymous, though, some day I'd like to change that when I have more time. Be kind--
    Anonymous