I want a baby so bad!!

I want a baby but I am RH sensitized, and I know what happens when your sensitized. I lost my last baby to RH disease, but now i want another. I was wondering if maybe you ladies known of any other experimental treatment, or a specialized doctor that could help me and my husband? any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't understand.... Do you have a baby already?? because from my understanding thats the only way the RH would effect is during a second pregnancy. I had to have a simple shot. after the birth of my daughter. to prevent something during a later pregnancy
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 5:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have had two babies, I became sensitized in my first pregnancy when blood early on in my pregnancy crossed over so my first was affected, then i got pregnant again and we lost our son to the RH disease because it was too agressive. I just wanted to know if there was any other treatment for this disease.....being RH- and having RH disease or sensitized is different.
    Anonymous

• WHAT IS RH DISEASE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2008