Zumba?

Anyone else just do it at home? Have you gotten weight loss results? I just googled some videos this morning and tried them in my livingroom and loved it! I got such a workout i was sweating from head to toe! I've never liked exercise and usually wished it was over after 10 min but i exercised for an hr and could have kept going had my 2 year old not been awake already. Whats your experience?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love Zumba! Like you, I typically don't enjoy exercise, but I've become a Zumba addict. I have the DVDs, but prefer the Wii game for at home, but nothing beats an actual Zumba class! I love going to Zumba whenever I can. You can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour doing Zumba and I've lost weight doing it. Good luck and have fun!
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I just saw a question that mentioned Zumba. I like it, i've lost 5lbs. just remember if you are sweating you will lose weight.. just try to stay hydrated!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I actually took a Zumba class and I think I would prefer doing it at home! I was pretty much the only one that did not already know the moves. So at home I would feel more comfortable.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011