I need a dream analysis ASAP...who can help me?? *Adult content*

I had a dream the night before last night that me and 4 other woman that I have never seen before were being help captive by some guy in a house some where. Well the guy was supposedly "abusing" us. Well it turned into the dream was in my house, and I talked a few of the ladies into distracting him long enough for me to break out of my chain. I went and got my 22 and shot the guy in the head. It was not really bloody, but as he was dying, he was decreasing in age till he was eventually a baby. His face was all covered with blood. Then I felt guilty in the dream for shooting him. I went from being the victim to feeling like I did something wrong. What can that mean?? Its been bugging me and making me feel really weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• are you stressed about something? sounds like a release dream and dont look at it as a bad thing, thats our sub conscious way of relieving stress. stop think about what is going on in your life right now. and see if the ppl and the situation in your dream resemble something. could you feel trapt by a current situation or maybe a person in your life is controlling? i study stuff on dreams and paranormal, its kinda a hobby of mine. if you need any help with this email me and ill see what i can do.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• it could mean that it was just a dream...?
    Anonymous

• Hmm, maybe it means that just because people do something horrible doesn't always mean they are bad people but made a bad choice. Maybe it means that you still see the innocent part of people that do bad things. That all of us have something in us that is innocent and wants to be good.

??

To me it sounds like you are a person that wants to believe everyone is generally a good person or can be if they wanted to be.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It seems that the dream means that you are feeling trapped and treated badly. You are angry at the person doing the trapping, but he is someone that you should actually love. You don't want to break out of the trap because you are afraid of hurting the person, so you are conflicted.

Answer by Bmat at 5:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree..it could be about release and getting over something. The death of one thing and the beginning of another...Try looking up the key points online with an online dream dictionary.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Are you pregnant? I just wonder what the significance of the man becoming a baby would be. Or are you anxious about an up coming event...that perhaps you would like to escape?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• FREAKY!!! I have no idea what it could mean. Did you try to find an online dream dictionary or do yo have one?
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree with a previous answer about seeing the good in people. Just because someone did something bad doesn't mean that they aren't someone's baby and they don't ahve any good in them.
    kandycain

Answer by kandycain at 10:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008