Why do so many people hate Hillary all of a sudden?

We have how many questions now today about this birth certificate thing, and those who are upset about it are going to great lengths to call anyone who doesn't hate it racist, or ignorant or even assholes. Since Hillary Clinton is the person who first brought up the issue of the birth certificate and Obama's citizenship, obviously, those adjectives must apply to her. Since when did so many liberals start to hate the Clintons?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It's not all of a sudden, I've never liked her but then again I'm conservative :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• hmmm...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't think they realize that she is the one that started the questioning.... and like PP said, I have never liked her.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Hillary is one of the most machiavellian people I've even seen in the political arena. People are beginning to see this more and more and are starting to really not like her. As far as her commitment to her political party and the advancement in their causes, she's becoming more and more of a liability and less of an asset to them. They can see that her ONLY goal is to help herself and not the people in general. She'll say and do anything to get what she wants.
    Even if her actions are to help the general cause, if they appear to be spiteful, unwarranted, petty or without merit it'll cost her in the way of favorable popularity.
    IMO
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 3:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Personally I've never liked the Clintons. As the pp poster said, she'll say and do anything to get what she wants and what she wants tends to be her only concern.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 3:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I've always hated her. She is so wrong for this country. What really did it for me was when she supported legislation that would make it mandatory that children be given psychotropic medication if they were diagnosed with things like ADHD, ODD, etc. - even it it was against the parents' wishes.
    Anonymous

• Wow, sounds like the people who hate Hillary should take a closer look at Obama. Same thing.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• – collapse

so dumb and a STRTECT...lmao...

This birther thing must have you all in knots....

LMAO

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• If you aren't going to answer my question, go back to insulting people in yours. Or go crawl back to CE&HP where you can read HuffPo all day and pretend it's relevant.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Are you kidding me? Who ever liked her and when?
    mrslabel

Answer by mrslabel at 4:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011