I need help with meals, my 12 month old is getting tired of the same old foods!

I need breakfast, lunch and dinner meals. For some reason allot of the foods she liked befor shes not much interested in anymore including some of her fruits and veggies. Any ideas?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/ Lot's of good ideas for healthy stuff on here.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• breakfast might try pancakes, bacon, cereal, yougut, fruit, my girls like little debbies and poptarts,eggs, lunch could try mac and cheese, cheese and crackers, spagetti os, grilled cheese, cereal, oatmeal, dinner nuggets, vegs with dip, fruit with dip, spagetti, fish sticks, pts can be mashed, friend or cubed or baked. Just keep trying and find what she likes and maybe add dip or make it fun for her to eat. Try family fun mag. or website for good ideas. Or can even add ensure drinks to make sure getting everything she needs. Vitimans.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011