Do your kids ever have days like this?!

My 3 year old is acting like a complete banshee today! I don't know what has gotten into her! Maybe it's the fact that it's been raining for like a week and a half! I sure am looking forward to the sunshine forecast for tomorrow!

Kword

Asked by Kword at 2:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• yeah it's cabin fever!! it has been coming down like cats and dogs here too. But the kids are going go kyaking on the man made lake we have when they get home from school!! something to break the monotony in these days!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My son was like that last night.. I picked him up from Daycare and he came with this attitude and not listening and being defiant all night.. I hate nights like that when that is already the only time during the day I spend with him
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yep, it's pretty normal around here/
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My daughter is sometimes a terror when we visit my mother's. My mom doesn't like her to be disciplined and so she tends to run a little while and then my husband and I are "the bad guys."
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 6:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Could be cabin fever :) Yes, my kids have gotten that way..I think they all do lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• my son is 3 1/2 and he is always that way. he isn't bad, he just has so much energy, and not too many outlets for it. i am about to have a new baby in a few weeks and cant go out and run off the energy with him, and his dad is a full time student, so there are only certain times when he gets to go out side and run around.
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 6:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• nope
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011