do you ever wonder what people think about you?

whether they think you are intelligent, or kind, or smart, cold, warm hearted, considerate, a good friend etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yesss i wish i knew LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• sometimes
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Sometimes. I know a LOT of people don't like me. I really don't know why. I don't go out of my way to be a bitch or anything. I guess a lot of people are just jealous *shrug* LOL!

But I also know that a lot of people do like me =] So it's all good.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i like you cait....you give very reasonable answers and that's very noble!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 5:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I honestly don't care unless it is someone close to me. I have my friends and my family and I am who I am and I don't plan on changing that. It took a very long time for me to get there though and I battled through a lot of insecurity first.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes I wonder, but I don't care. I know I am a good person, and if someone chooses to not see that in me, its their loss.
    Anonymous

• it's none of your business what people think of you.
    Anonymous

• I really do. I never had friends growing up. I always got picked on and left out. I did peoples homework so they'd like me. I got stood up all the time and my heart broken over and over. Now that people like me I wish I knew what they (my friends) and my old abusers think of me. I want to know what I ever did to be treated so brutally by people that I did nothing to but try to please them.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• =oD Why thank you pinkclover! You're awesome as well.

And Marlye, that's just how I was in school. I crushed on a guy for two years because I thought he liked me back...but he only pretended to be my friend so he could copy my homework >:( What a jerk.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• awww Mar,it was the same way for me so i feel your pain. i'm one of those ppl who does wonder what ppl think about me and sometimes i let things get to me way too easily. i'm a sensitive person!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 5:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008