How do you advertise on Facebook?

I know how to make a regular facebook page, but I wanted to know how to promote and get my business out there. Can someone help me please, thank you.

thismotherof2

Asked by thismotherof2 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Technology

• Make a different page specifically for your business. Update it with interesting content and posts. Keep up with it. Get people to "Like" your page. Also look up "social media marketing"
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• my son knows about that so i will have to get back to you on that. if i forget send me a message. he made one for his band.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Ok jenn4443, thank you
    thismotherof2

Comment by thismotherof2 (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yeah, make a whole new page just for your business. There is a link at the bottom of the page that allows you to click if it isn't a personal page. you may have to sign out of FB to see the page.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ok, he is home and told me it is best to make a new fb page with the name of your business. otherwise its just creating a group. let me know when you do it and i will join and share with my friends. i have over 400 friends from everywhere.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Okay thank you jenn4442, I'm trying to get the company out there. That's what i need is word of mouth and the internet.
    thismotherof2

Comment by thismotherof2 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011