How do you mae pepperoni rolls?

my friend is always talking about them and how she makes them she gave me a recipe the way she makes them, but I want to see how others make them? I never had them before. I plan on making this as a dinner.

Also I am making them for a family of 4 although dh and I can eat. I am pregnant and dh well he is big so I need a recipe for a little more than 4 lol. Also about how much will it cost to make?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I always make them with refrigerator crescent rolls, pepperoni and shredded cheese. The "recipe" will vary slightly depending on how much I have of each - it's one of those things you really can't mess up! But I never thought of them as a meal, always snacks. I guess if you made enough of them and added a salad or something . . .

Answer by missanc at 3:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• At the daycare I used to work at we used flour tortillas as the bread. Make it like you would a quesadilla just use pepperoni. They were so yummy and the kids loved them too.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i thought you got a lot of great answers the last time this was asked.
    Anonymous

• answers yes, but not recipes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• With regular bread dough, either from the bakery or from my bread maker. And mozzarella and pepperoni. No recipe, I just eyeball everything.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't really think this requires a recipe "recipe"... it's just dough, cheese and pepperoni in the quantity you want... does that make sense?
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 4:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011