Noah's ark question,, lol, I am about over it!

Okay DS is 6 and he constantly asks me how all the animals didn't eat each other on Noah's ark! He was smart enough to know that fish couldn't be in a wooden boat, I bypassed that because of the flood, so all the fishy had a place.. It is his favorite story, but he says there is no way for it to be true,,LOL Does your kiddo question stuff like this,, I think he is going to be a private detective when he grows up!  This is not a religious question, he questions jack and the beanstalk, or what ever, it is a question about does your kid play detective,, please do not recatogorize me,, this isn't a debate,, JUST FOR FUN!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 3:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine did, but, it turns out he is Agnostic/Atheist. LOL And he wants to be a Lobbyist.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Well, I don't know the answer either . . . I guess you could tell your son that Noah brought enough food on board for all the animals so they didn't have to eat each other. :-)
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 3:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Tell him the truth - there are a lot of people that agree with him and feel there isn't any way for it to be true.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• well in the bibile it says that they each had their own cubical. sepreating them from eachither
    juni21

Answer by juni21 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• my brother had a lot of questions about stuff like Jack and the Beanstalk to a point where he thought beanstalks grew in walls lol. He was also facinated with Dinosaurs and the titanic. He is 18 now and pretty much a bum and doesnt know where to go with his life.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• each animal group had there own room :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Tell them that had their own seperate areas in stalls on the boat kinda of like a zoo or a barn does, that way they couldnt get to each other. My kids havent asked any questions like that yet about the bible. But i am prepared if they do lol.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Genesis 7:2 (New International Version, ©2011)
    2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate,
    there were more than two sets of animals on the boat. my friend who doesnt believe in God wanted me to put they ate the sinners of the world noah fished them out of the water.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• LOL, Braden,, just what I need!
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Oh, believe me I have tried,, he said mom the meat would spoil,,LOL--I said they brought tons of chicken and the all ate eggs..he is not buying it,, time for a new story perhap,, but he wants this one everynight so he can debate me,, lol
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011