My one year anniversary is coming up in about 3 weeks gift ideas?

I am really trying to get a good gift or even partially make it. i dont want to get something really good n not be able to top it next year...i know that paper is the traditional gift i was thinking of buying him a jornal ...getting it personalized for him with something on the front and writing a really sweet poem or something inside of the front cover n then every 15 pages or so writing another one....what do u think...?any good ideas...he plays guitar so i was giving the journal for him to use to weite musical notes n lyrics....

gonnabamomma

Asked by gonnabamomma at 5:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• congrats! truthfully i think u got it covered!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 5:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It sounds like a great idea. Very thoughtful. My hubby and I had our son circumcised on our one year...not that romantic. But we did go out to lunch afterward...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i love your idea! you should slip sexy pic in there too
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 6:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• That's a good one. If all else fails or you get writers brain....run up to the closest adult store and pick you out a sexy, outfit...that doesn't have much material and great him at the door with that, high heels and a glass of wine.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been married almost 7 years and we've never done anniversary gifts. Money's just always been too tight. But sex is always free...and fun sex is even better.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2008