Where is my birth certificate?

If you're good at this sort of thing, I could really use your help finding my spare set of keys too...

SleepyCupcake

Asked by SleepyCupcake at 3:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, if you are anything like me, your birth certificate is in the pile of papers on the desk that you have been meaning to go through for the last 2 years and your keys are probably locked in your car. Oh, by the way, if you've seen my ass let me know. I can't find it with both hands and a flashlight!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Can't help you. I'm too busy looking for my mind which I lost many years ago. :-)
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 3:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Your birth certificate is in the top drawer of the cabinet in the spare room and you keys are under your your youngest child's bed! Guaranteed. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• The dog ate your birth certificate.

The dog buried your keys
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sofa ate your keys.. tip it over and look under that little sheet thing inside the sofa.

your BC is in that huge pile of paperwork that is in the "to shred pile" by accident
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I found my keys in a coat in the closet that I wore once this winter.. good luck there!
    Anonymous

• The keys are in your purse and the birth certificate?. Well! Look Again! Yes! There!
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 3:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• To tinamatt: A mind is such a terrible thing to lose - I should know, I've been looking for mine for years! Love these answers! Your BC is in a safe place and the keys - well did you check the outside of your doors - still in the lock?
    mrslabel

Answer by mrslabel at 4:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• LMAO! I love these answers. I figured someone would have rolled their eyes by this point, ask me if I'm bored &/or call me a troll. Aaahhhh good ol' CM.
    SleepyCupcake

Comment by SleepyCupcake (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Mine is in an envelope on the mantle.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011