I am bisexual...

I've been talking to a friend that is too and I can tell she is interested in me. I've had bad luck with men (abusive and cheaters) and I was thinking about trying to date a woman. Has anyone had experience with this? We get along great and she just seems to understand me. I am so confused right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• You are confused because you think society will shun you for this, the hell with society and follow your heart.

Answer by older at 3:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• In my opinion, both genders have their scary traits. This is why I'm never dating again.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 3:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm not sure why your confused...if you get along and you like her, give it a shot...go on a few casual dates and see where it goes. Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Let her know it's a first for you. Other than that, go for it!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 3:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Just be honest and up front about your fears - I say go for it, you deserve to be happy !!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I agree with Lucky209.... go on some lunch dates, movies, walks.... see where it goes.
    In ANY relationship its a work it out as it goes kinda thing.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I would give a relationship with her a try and then see if thats what you want.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• im with luck and older!!! Go for it!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Why not? Unless your married I mean if you are truly Bi, you might find just what you have been looking for? to each her own!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think the most important thing to do here is just to give yourself time! Take things slow....casual. See what develops naturally.
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 4:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2011