I frequently visit this group and I am wondering if

most of you just simply don't like our president and first lady because of their race or is it his performance. If it's his performance, please be specific and what would you have done? I have never read so many mean things and name calling.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Its a mixture..some just dont like him because he's a dem...

I think he was the better of the choices offered in the last election....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Race has nothing to do with the reasons I dislike him. I don't care what color he is, he should never have been elected. He has no experience he has done nothing for the economy EXCEPT put us further in debt with his bailouts and "stimulus" ideas. He doesn't appear to be knowledgeable of the constitution, he is slowly trying to take our rights away.... Obamacare is a crock. He wants complete control all to himself and it doesn't matter what the people want or say. NOW, that's just a few things off the top of my head.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I didn't vote for him because of his lack of political experience. He had only been IL sen, for a year, and spent the majority of that year campaigning for president. ( I think I've got my info right )
    Yuriko_chan

Answer by Yuriko_chan at 3:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Why anon? If you're accusing people of being racists, you could at least do it openly.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 3:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I feel like we are going in the wrong direction. Gas prices are crzy!! Unemployment out of control.
    It has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. I am very disappointed...I voted for him and I thought it would get better.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If you read closer, you'll notice the ONLY people who ever bring up race are liberals who call everyone who disagrees with them a racist. The lists of the hundreds of reasons people don't like Obama have been posted ad nauseum. Not to mention the hundreds of questions begging liberals to grow the hell up and quit calling people racists even after they list those reasons over and over again. People are sick of it - feel free to use the search function for details of all the things wrong with the president. You're not going to find any reference to his skin color by anyone who DOESN'T like him. You'll find it popping up all over the place by those who do, because the actual issues are too complicated for them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Race has nothing to do with why so many of us dislike Barack. Why do so many go to that as the only possible reason Barack is disliked.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't agree with his stance on things. Nothing to do with race, sex or age.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ^ see above clappingnp

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• This is my first time ever submitting a question Ano. However it was simply on purpose. My question is simply a question. I was not accusing any one of being racist. But know one told me what they would do to fix our problems. I said I'm frequently on this page. I was looking for honesty and not judgement for asking my question. I've said it several times, if you have a better solution; run for President!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011