Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Court date need advice.

So I received my court papers in the mail, from the two different courts we are filled in. The first court denied all my bio sons fathers motions. He asked to change drop off location to his home town, which the judge denied. And also about the gun allegations that I possess a firearm were denied.

The other court we filed in we have a court date coming up regarding the fact that I asked the judge to reduce bio fathers visitation, which he comes ten times a year so I asked for twice a month visitations. The fact that he doesn't show up do you think my motion to reduce visitation will be granted?

Also I filed a motion regarded 50 percent of out of pocket expenses should be split. This is already in the parenting plan that he has to, and he does not follow the court order, so I wrote a motion asking the judge to enforce that he follows the court order. It's just sick how he never follows the judges orders and he never gets in trouble, yet I follow all the judges orders and bio dad lies and they believe him.

Also a GAL was appointed but they said that I had to pay for it. Low and behold my sons father stole my tax return, went against a court order when two judges said he can never claim him until he has our son 50 percent of the time and until he supplies 50 percent of our sons support. Which he does neither and yet he still claimed him. Also I read that in order for him to claim our son I had to fill out a 8332 form to waive my right to claim him which I never did that. Now I am out of 4,000 dollars so I cannot enroll my son in kindergarten nor can I pay for a GAL because I was going to use my tax return to pay for all of that. So I filled out a motion saying how he stole my tax return and now I can't pay for kindergarten or a gal. Advice please on what I should say to the judge would be more than helpful. Or any other advice on what I should do would be helpful.

Answer Question

Asked by ashleypalomba at 3:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 6 (115 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Do you mean stole the money? Like cashed a check,, time for police involvement if so!

    Answer by kimigogo at 4:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • There is a wonderful lawyer service that you can use to ask all of these questions. All it costs is 36 bucks and you gte a free consultation. If you need them at court they will show up there as well!! Keep your head up, the sun will shine soon! If you want more information I will send it to you!

    Answer by kbishop8688 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • Meaning he went in and filed to claim my son, when two judges already said he couldn't file. Which means isn't that going against a court order? And yes kbishop can you send me the information it would be very helpful!

    Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • Call irs 800 829-1040 tell them you did not sign the form they will verify your signature and he will owe that money back then you will be able to amend your taxes adding the child the irs will take action against him its federal and I know this because I own my own tax company. Good luck.

    Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.