Where's the college records?

Donald Trump tells the press they are protecting President Obama.

"I'd like to know how does he get into Harvard, how does he get into Colombia if he isn't a very good student," Donald Trump told the press this morning in New Hampshire.

"If he wants to release it that's fine, if he doesn't want to release it that's fine too. But the word is he wasn't a very good student," Trump added.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/27/trump_to_obama_now_release_your_college_records.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The fact that he tries to keep everything under wraps to me speaks to the character of the man who is supposed to be running our country. We don't need to know every aspect of his life, but just about any job would require you to provide a real birth certificate and show your college records BEFORE hiring you. Sad thing is, the American public elected this guy without knowing the truth about him.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yeah! And how did he get that Connecticut SS number!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• baby i care if you cant tell the truth then what good are you as president???? I am sick of liars!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I would like to see them as well, I swear this guy is the most secretive person ever elected, seriously what the heck is he hiding!

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• And here are Gore's grades...not any better--especailly FUNNY is the "D" he received in NATURAL SCIENCES....says VOLUMES in light of hte Global Warming crap he's been spewing and liberals have been buying!!!! LOL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A37397-2000Mar18

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• They didn't ask these same questions when bush was president, so why is it so important now

***

Really?! They didn't?! Oh, that's right, you were probably in elementary school at the time and don't remember this:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/columnist/benedetto/2005-06-10-benedetto_x.htm

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Actually his college records have also been wondered about for years now as well.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Who cares? We elected a guy who cruised by with a C average prior. Having been to college, those who end up with a 2.0-ish average upon grad are....well, they are showing up. And sort of putting in the effort.

***
    But you really, really, really, wanted to elect a guy that had a slightly LOWER GPA than Bush....John Kerry!!! LOL See my link in the post above this one! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Trump went to wharton.... Does that make him less eligible to run for president if he chooses too??

***
    You DO realize that Wharton Business School is among the TOP 5 business schools in the country, right?! I believe it was THE business school to attend when Trump attended!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• LOL I have often wondered how a constitutional Lawyer could know so little about the constitution but I really don't care how he did in general studies.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011