Out of these which do you feel the worst about committing? Why?

homosexuality
adultery
fornication
abortion
pornography
gossiping
lying
drunkeness

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Every one of them because sin separates us from God; especially willful sin. Sin is so bad, it even separates us from ourselves. I want to see Heaven and none of these things are worth the lost of it to me.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• In God's they are all equal a sin is a sin is a sin.HOWEVER i personally think Abortion.. just my opinion though =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Abortion, then lying, then adultery, then gossiping and drunkeness. Then I am out. I don't have problems with pornography or homosexuality.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Sorry, my why. in my opinion, abortion is murder, then lying and adultery hurt a lot of people. Then gossiping for the same aforementioned reason. Generally adultery hurts children too. So that is why it ranks higher for me. Lying creates problems where gossiping just extends them.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I also believe a sin is a sin but if I had to order them it would be:

abortion
    fornication
    adultery
    pornography
    gossiping
    lying
    homosexuality
    drunkeness
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Abortion, hands down. The others are all things we choose to do that only affects us or other people that have a chance to work through it or make of it what they choose to make of it. Abortion you are choosing for someone who cannot defend, protect, choose or work through it themselves.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• 1 Cor. 6:9 .Don't you know that those who do wrong will have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, who are idol worshipers, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals,
    10.thieves, greedy people, drunkards, abusers, and swindlers ? none of these will have a share in the Kingdom of God.
    11.There was a time when some of you were just like that, but now your sins have been washed away, and you have been set apart for God. You have been made right with God because of what the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God have done for you.

All are sins, they're not ordered in the bible as one being greater than the other so I'm just gonna say.. they are all wrong.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well, I haven't committed all of these things. In the past I've committed fornication, drunkeness, and lying. Those are things I don't do anymore. The only thing I do now that I am working on stopping is gossiping.

homosexuality
    adultery
    fornication
    abortion
    pornography
    gossiping
    lying
    drunkeness
    Anonymous

• a sin is a sin is a sin, there is no scale from one to ten.

my kids think im silly when i tell them that.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 6:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'm atheist, I don't see anything as a SIN. I don't feel any of them are WRONG, EXCEPT abortion. I'm pro-choice, borderline pro-life. Its a womans body and she has the right to choose, but I say there is a time limit of when to do it.
    Gossiping is just crap and I don't see it as a sin, but just immature.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 6:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008