Do you seriously believe that?!? adult content

Do you honestly believe that it is (at times) the woman's fault if her man cheats on her? Do you really think that someone else could cause another person to cheat on them?

I think - if you're that unhappy- leave! Am I wrong here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree compleatly, I think it's really sad that we've cultivated such a tendancy to blame the victim in our society
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Not wrong at all! Preach it sista!!! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i think they can push a man to the point where that is an option but i believe a real man wouldn't cheat. He would say look this is a problem if we cant fix it im leaving. What if she didnt give her so sex for a few months hes going to want it.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No, it takes two people to get involved and two people to get uninvolved.. no one makes any one do anything.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 4:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• See this is where I have to stick my head in and be ugly about all of this.. YES I do believe it goes both ways.. I can't leave my marriage because he won't grant me a divorce I have been fighting tooth and nail for for almost a year and a half. If i want to emotionally move on I have no choice but to "cheat" and have an affair.

this situation could easily be changed around that the woman won't move out and refuses to accept the fact that he has moved on.
    Anonymous

• I don't believe that and I really don't see how someone could be "pushed" to cehat. If you're that unhappy and don't want to work on it, go. Even a contested divorce will be a divorce eventually. No one could be forced to stay married when they don't want to be.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• *cheat
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• While the action of having sex with another woman is a physical choice the husband makes, I have to say that sometimes the wife makes it a pretty easy choice. Women are NOT always the victims when it comes to extramarital affairs and vice versa.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 4:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• So you think a man who has a wife who doesn't want to satisfy him wouldn't think about cheating? I think thats pushing him to cheat no i dont want to tonight hurry up sex again you just got it last night what man wants that? what woman wants that? A man wants to feel desired and sexy im not saying its okay to cheat im saying its opening the door to it happening. And its easy to be tempted when your not getting what you need at home.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think that if a guy is so immature that he feels he isn't getting enough attention and has to get it else where while still married is just plain wrong and ridiculous. NO ONE can make you cheat. And whats with giving a guy 'what he needs?!" -- please! --- what about what SHE needs!? come on! That sounds so childish and selfish to me.... like a line a 20 something guy would feed to his unknowing and gullible woman to keep his 'needs' being met!

Many, many men cheat no matter how much attention they get. Period.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2011