If I ask if Trump is a joke, does that automatically make you assume I am an Obama supporter?

Because I am not. Quite opposite really, I think the whole political system sucks and it's a total embarrassment to say I am either party. The U.S. Political System needs help, but I don't think Trump is it folks. So, just because I asked the question, does not mean I support anyone. Frankly, the whole thing is a joke. Our ancestors are probably rolling over in their graves right about now. Gals, please realize, this is not what the whole thing is supposed to be about. It's not a game. It's not you against me. We are talking about the future of our country, it's our legacy to our children for cripes sake!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Politics really is getting out of control and Trump is not a leader in the way of politics.

Our country is becoming embarrassing with our juvenile behaving politicans and people who want to become a part of politics.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Trump wouldn't make it anyway wth are some wigging out over him? LOL it is hilarious though..

To answer your q no it doesn't
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No, it just makes me think you don't like Trump.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• clapping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No because I think Trump is a joke too and I'm not an Obama supporter.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Not in my eyes. Shows you have eyes and you can see him for what he is...a walking combover with no personality.
    Anonymous

• No it doesn't make me think that
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I agree. I think trump is a joke. He will run this country like a business not caring about the people behind it, and not caring what jobs have to be sacrificed to get it to where he wants it. He was on letterman and said that people need to move out of the places there are no jobs... I live in northern Indiana and a county over was the hardest hit for unemployment ( Elkhart county) trumps answer was to leave. That's how he would fix it!! Seriously?!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I've got to admit, I can't visualize "The Donald" in the white house!!! This country, however, doesn't need more politicians on capital hill, we need good smart business men and women who know how to get the job done. That said, you may as well know, I support the TEA party because we are all way over Taxed Enough Already!!!
    mrslabel

Answer by mrslabel at 4:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No. Trump loves the attention. He isn't presidential material. Trump isn't on my top 5 for candidates. And Obama isn't even on my list!!!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011