ultrasounds

how often do u get ultrasounds cuz its been about 3 or 4 months since my last one and i just want to see my little girl again lol and make sure every thing is good (im 8 months along if anyone need to know that)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i only got one
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Girl i'm 34 wks and still haven't had another since 20 wks. I'm not sure if they even will, maybe towards 40 wks to make sure the baby is in birthing position, etc...?? Not sure...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i got an ultrasound every month.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• my sister told me she got like 3 or 4 and we go to the same doc but i aint got even close to that so i was just wondering
    Anonymous

• Depends on your health or the baby. You probably will not get another one.
    Anonymous

• Depends on if your doctor thinks you need one. My friend (normal pregnancy) has had 4 ultrasounds and she is due in 2 weeks. Me on the other (extremely high risk) have one done every week or two.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I had one at 10 weeks for dating. I am not having another. Even if I was given the option, I wouldn't because they haven't been proven safe.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Normal with no complication you get one u/s. If your dr wants follow up or you have complication you go for another one. Insurance does not cover u/s for fun but you can make you own apt to get it done.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have had one and don't want another.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• if everyone had one then did u not get one to make sure the baby was not stuck in the tube thing and then the one to see wut the sex was???????
    Anonymous