Sleeping on my tummy?!

I'm 21 weeks and I have a belly so sleeping on my stomach is out of the question but I am a tummy sleeper. I feel like I get no sleep at night now that I cant sleep on my tummy at all. I've tried the body pillow ideas and everything. Anyone else having this problem or have any advice?

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way but got used to the body pillow and now wish I could go back to sleeping on my tummy, my body pillow is addictive!! Just keep with it, you will find a new way to sleep until after the baby is born.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes I was the same way its tough!! I couldn't wait to have the babies just so I could sleep on my stomach again. You won't be able to do that much longer. To be honest there is no comfortable way I was always shifting left to right side. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I sleep like half on my side with my knee up to my chest a bet I find that helps me and makes me feel more comfy
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I use to have the same problem when I was pregnant with my first son but the came out with tge full body pillow that wraps around your body and what I did was wrap it around my belly leveled my feet and my head with an extra soft pillow under my belly and I sleep like a baby
    Marie111348

Answer by Marie111348 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have the same problem. I can't sleep worth anything now that were not supposed to sleep on our backs either. It's a constant shift from left to right. Only 9 weeks and 6 weeks and ill have my sleeping positions back :p
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I was that way and am that way now. I used the bodypillow thing too. It took some time to get used to, but it eventually got better. Also I used to alternate sides.
    kmmorrow1983

Answer by kmmorrow1983 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011